Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
Cross ReferencesMark 9:45
If your foot causes you to fall into sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life lame than to have two feet and be thrown into hell.
And if your eye causes you to fall into sin, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell,
Chapter Outline1. Jesus is transfigured.
11. He instructs his disciples concerning the coming of Elijah;
14. casts forth a deaf and mute spirit;
30. foretells his death and resurrection;
33. exhorts his disciples to humility;
38. bidding them not to prohibit such as are not against them,
42. nor to give offense to any of the faithful.
Jump to PreviousDie Dies Dieth Dying Fire Quenched Worm
Jump to NextDie Dies Dieth Dying Fire Quenched Worm
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
LinksMark 9:46 NIV
Mark 9:46 NLT
Mark 9:46 ESV
Mark 9:46 NASB
Mark 9:46 KJV
Mark 9:46 Bible Apps
Mark 9:46 Parallel
Mark 9:46 Biblia Paralela
Mark 9:46 Chinese Bible
Mark 9:46 French Bible
Mark 9:46 German Bible
Mark 9:46 Commentaries