"Listen now, son of Ahitub," said Saul. "Here I am, my lord," he replied.
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
1 Samuel 22:7, 13
Here I am [heb] Behold me
2 Samuel 9:6
Chapter Outline1. Companies resort unto David at Adullam
3. At Mizpeh he commends his parents unto the king of Moab
5. Admonished by Gad, he comes to Hareth,
6. Saul going to pursue him, complains of his servants' unfaithfulness
9. Doeg accuses Ahimelech
11. Saul commands to kill the priests
17. The footmen refusing, Doeg executes it
20. Abiathar escaping, brings David the news
Jump to PreviousAhitub Ahi'tub Ear Hear Saul
Jump to NextAhitub Ahi'tub Ear Hear Saul
Parallel VersesNew American Standard Bible
Saul said, "Listen now, son of Ahitub." And he answered, "Here I am, my lord."
King James Bible
And Saul said, Hear now, thou son of Ahitub. And he answered, Here I am, my lord.
Holman Christian Standard Bible
Then Saul said, "Listen, son of Ahitub!" "I'm at your service, my lord," he said.
International Standard Version
Saul said, "Listen, son of Ahitub!" And he said, "Here I am, your majesty."
Then Saul said, "Listen, son of Ahitub." He replied, "Here I am, my lord."
Links1 Samuel 22:12 NIV
1 Samuel 22:12 NLT
1 Samuel 22:12 ESV
1 Samuel 22:12 NASB
1 Samuel 22:12 KJV
1 Samuel 22:12 Bible Apps
1 Samuel 22:12 Parallel
1 Samuel 22:12 Biblia Paralela
1 Samuel 22:12 Chinese Bible
1 Samuel 22:12 French Bible
1 Samuel 22:12 German Bible
1 Samuel 22:12 Commentaries