People, Places, Outline
The Resurrection; Road to Emmaus; Appearances to disciples, Ascension
Cleopas, James, Jesus, Joanna, Mary, Peter, Simon
Bethany, Emmaus, Galilee, Jerusalem, Nazareth, Road to Emmaus
1. Jesus' resurrection is declared by two angels to the women who come to the tomb.
9. They report it to others.
13. Jesus himself appears to the two disciples that went to Emmaus;
36. afterwards he appears to the apostles, and reproves their unbelief;
47. gives them a charge;
49. promises the Holy Spirit;
50. and so ascends into heaven.
LinksInterlinear Bible • Bible Commentaries • Bible Lexicon • Topical Bible • Bible Summary • Bible Outline • Bible Timeline • Children's Bible • Bible Hub Homepage