People, Places, Outline
Jesus Anointed at Bethany; Enters Jerusalem; Sought by Greeks; Foretells His Death
Andrew, Esaias, Isaiah, Jesus, Judas, Lazarus, Martha, Mary, Philip, Simon
Bethany, Bethsaida, Galilee, Jerusalem, Zion
1. Jesus excuses Mary anointing his feet.
9. The people flock to see Lazarus.
10. The chief priests consult to kill him.
12. Jesus rides into Jerusalem.
20. Greeks desire to see Jesus.
23. He foretells his death.
37. The people are generally blinded;
42. yet many chief rulers believe, but do not confess him;
44. therefore Jesus calls earnestly for confession of faith.
LinksInterlinear Bible • Bible Commentaries • Bible Lexicon • Topical Bible • Bible Summary • Bible Outline • Bible Timeline • Children's Bible • Bible Hub Homepage