People, Places, Outline
Daniel, under Darius, Refuses to Worship Idols; Survives the Lions' Den
Cyrus, Daniel, Darius, Persians
1. Daniel is made chief of the presidents.
4. They, conspiring against him, obtain an idolatrous decree.
10. Daniel, accused of the breach thereof, is cast into the lion's den.
18. Daniel is saved;
24. his adversaries devoured;
25. and God magnified by a decree.
LinksInterlinear Bible • Bible Commentaries • Bible Lexicon • Topical Bible • Bible Summary • Bible Outline • Bible Timeline • Children's Bible • Bible Hub Homepage