Psalm 91:9, 10, 11
Because you have made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, your habitation;
I. THE DWELLING PLACE OF THE GOOD MAN - GOD. In such an abode we find:
1. Shelter, protection. (John 14:23.)
II. THE SAFETY OF THIS ABODE.
1. Omnipotent love encompasses him.
2. The power of the good man to convert all things to his welfare. "All things are yours."
III. THE GUARDS AND SERVANTS OF THE GOOD MAN. The angels are God's messengers and ministers.
1. God employs innumerable invisible ministries to serve us. Angels and unseen powers "that walk the earth both when we wake and when we sleep."
2. Innumerable visible ministries. "More servants wait on man than he'll take notice of" (see George Herbert's poem). - S.
Parallel VersesKJV: Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;