People, Places, Outline
Moses and the Burning Bush
Amorites, Canaanites, Egyptians, Hittites, Hivite, Hivites, Isaac, Israelites, Jacob, Jebusites, Jethro, Moses, Perizzites, Pharaoh
Egypt, Horeb, Midian
1. Moses keeps Jethro's flock.
2. God appears to him in a burning bush.
9. He sends him to deliver Israel.
13. The name of God.
15. His message to Israel, and Pharaoh, whose opposition is foretold.
20. He is assured of Israel's deliverance.
LinksInterlinear Bible • Bible Commentaries • Bible Lexicon • Topical Bible • Bible Summary • Bible Outline • Bible Timeline • Children's Bible • Bible Hub Homepage