The Clergyman's Magazine
And he entered into a ship, and passed over, and came into his own city.…
1. The terrible state of the patient.
2. The charity of his friends.
3. The compassion of Jesus, so ready and comprehensive.
4. The opposition of his enemies.
5. The patient, meek forbearance of our Lord.
6. The triumphant display of His Divine power.
7. Its effect upon the multitude, wonder, not repentance.
(The Clergyman's Magazine.)
Parallel VersesKJV: And he entered into a ship, and passed over, and came into his own city.