And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
1. Let us think whose children we are (Matthew 5:44, 45).
2. Whose disciples we are (1 Peter 2:23).
3. How often our Lord has forgiven us.
4. How small is the debt our fellow servants owe to us compared to the stun we owe to our Lord.
5. An unforgiving spirit towards others disqualifies us for forgiveness.
6. If we forgive our brethren their wrongs we turn those wrongs into blessings.
Parallel VersesKJV: And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.