Your kingdom come, Your will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
I. WHAT DO WE MEAN BY THIS PETITION?
1. That the will of God may be done by the will of man.
2. This is the prayer of a renovated will.
3. In this prayer to our Father we say with emphasis, Thy will be done.
II. How SHALL WE USE THIS PETITION?
1. Thy will be done in obedience to orders.
2. Thy will be done in submission under trials.
3. Thy will be done by surrender to Thy guidance.
4. Thy will be done in the use of means for Thy reign to come.
Parallel VersesKJV: Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.