Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.
I. A BENEDICTION PRONOUNCED. "Filled" —
1. With what? "joy and peace in believing."
2. By whom? "the God of hope."
3. To what end? "that ye may abound," etc.
II. A FACT STATED.
1. The high estimate in which Paul held the Roman converts.
2. The reminder that was needed by them, so that they should not forget God's grace.
III. A GREAT PROGRESS IN CHRISTIAN KNOWLEDGE IMPLIED (ver. 14). The Romans were —
1. Filled with knowledge.
2. Able to admonish their erring fellow Christians.
Parallel VersesKJV: Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.