Gaebelein's Annotated Bible
Bless the LORD, O my soul. O LORD my God, thou art very great; thou art clothed with honour and majesty.Psalm 104
1. The Creator (Psalm 104:1-4)
2. The foundations of the earth (Psalm 104:5-9)
3. His works manifesting His kindness (Psalm 104:10-23)
4. How manifold are Thy works (Psalm 104:24-30)
5. Rejoicing in His works: Hallelujah! (Psalm 104:31-35)
He is now praised as the Creator by creation. He is seen in His creator-glory. When the kingdom is established that glory will then be manifested. Psalm 104:4 is quoted in Hebrews 1:1-14 showing that the glory of the risen Christ is here likewise revealed. The angels of God will ascend and descend upon the Son of Man. Then creation will be in its rightful place and man will see His glory there. The earth will be filled with His Riches (Psalm 104:24). Then too sinners will be consumed out of the earth and the wicked be no more for He is King. The Psalm ends with hallelujah. His people and all creation will praise Him.