Sunday School Times
2 Chronicles 34:14-33
And when they brought out the money that was brought into the house of the LORD…
I. SPIRITUAL DESOLATION.
1. The negligent priesthood (ver. 5).
2. The dilapidated temple (ver. 7).
3. The perverted utensils (ver. 7).
II. ABUNDANT OFFERINGS.
1. Opportunity to give (ver. 8).
2. Called to give (ver. 9).
3. Giving cheerfully (ver. 10).
III. EFFECTIVE WORK.
1. Skilled workmen (ver. 12).
2. Diligent service (ver. 13).
3. Renewed devotion (ver. 14).
(Sunday School Times.)
Parallel VersesKJV: And when they brought out the money that was brought into the house of the LORD, Hilkiah the priest found a book of the law of the LORD given by Moses.