The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God;
I. The most wonderful EPOCH in the annals of time.
II. The most WONDERFUL PRODUCTION IN THE REALM OF LITERATURE. All the Bible is inspired: both Old and New Testaments:
1. By the meaning of the language used in the Bible when speaking of itself.
2. From the unity of idea underlying the entire record.
3. From the teaching of Christ in regard to it.This gospel is the most wonderful production in the realm of literature.
1. Because of the age of the book.
2. Because of the number of men who took part in its authorship.
3. The scope and spirit of its teaching.
4. Because of its universal adaptation.
5. Because of the effects it produces.
Parallel VersesKJV: The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God;