Beside their servants and their maids, of whom there were seven thousand three hundred thirty and seven…
I. The completion of their journey. "They came to the house of the Lord at Jerusalem."
II. THE EXTENT OF THEIR POSSESSIONS (vers. 65-67).
III. THE PRESENATION OF THEIR OFFERINGS.
1. The object of their offerings.
2. The spirit of their offerings.
(1) They offered promptly, without delay.
(2) They offered spontaneously, without constraint.
3. The measure of their offerings.
IV. THE SETTLEMENT IN THEIR CITIES. This suggests —
1. Home after exile.
2. Rest after a long and tedious journey.
Parallel VersesKJV: Beside their servants and their maids, of whom there were seven thousand three hundred thirty and seven: and there were among them two hundred singing men and singing women.