Command the children of Israel, that they put out of the camp every leper, and every one that has an issue…
I. GOD IS PRESENT WITH HIS PEOPLE.
1. Influentially (Psalm 139:1, 10).
2. Sympathetically (Genesis 28:16, 17; John 14:16-26; 1 John 1:3).
II. GOD IS PRESENT IN THE MIDST OF HIS PEOPLE.
1. As to the centre of union.
2. As the source of blessing. Life, light, power, beauty, &c.
III. GOD'S PRESENCE IN THE MIDST OF HIS PEOPLE SHOULD EXERT A GREAT AND BLESSED INFLUENCE UPON THEM.
1. A restraint from sin.
2. An incentive to holiness.
3. An encouragement to duty.
4. An assurance of support in the toils and trials of life.
5. An assurance of victory in the conflicts of life.
6. An assurance of perfect salvation.
Parallel VersesKJV: Command the children of Israel, that they put out of the camp every leper, and every one that hath an issue, and whosoever is defiled by the dead: