From now on let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.
1. The crown of thorns pierces his head when his sinful conceits are mortified.
2. His lips are drenched with vinegar and gall, when sharp and severe restraints are given to his tongue.
3. His hands and feet are nailed when he is, by the power of God's Spirit, disabled to the wonted courses of sin.
4. His body is stripped when all colour and pretences are taken away from him.
5. His heart is pierced when the life-blood of his formerly. reigning corruptions is let out.
Parallel VersesKJV: From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.