Think on me, my God, for good, according to all that I have done for this people.
I. THE PERSON PETITIONED.
1. General title: "God."
2. Special relation: "My."
II. THE POINT PRAYED FOR. Lessons:
1. God the support of His saints.
2. Peculiar God to believer: "My."
3. God hath remembrancers.
4. God is soonest drawn to His own.
5. Prayer proper for one's own good.
6. Works may be pleaded before God.
7. Man's works are the rule of God's reward.
8. Everything well done shall be rewarded.
9. Good done to God's people is most acceptable.
Parallel VersesKJV: Think upon me, my God, for good, according to all that I have done for this people.