And he said to them, Which of you shall have a friend, and shall go to him at midnight, and say to him, Friend, lend me three loaves;…
1. Our petitions never unseasonable.
2. No time unsuitable.
3. No spiritual mercy too great to ask.
4. No needed blessing exceeds God's power.
5. God never disinclined to hear.
6. God never unwilling to bless.
7. God is ready to answer.
8. God is able to grant.
9. God is willing to bestow.
10. God is waiting to be gracious.
Parallel VersesKJV: And he said unto them, Which of you shall have a friend, and shall go unto him at midnight, and say unto him, Friend, lend me three loaves;