For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
I. IN WHAT IT CONSISTS.
1. In the daily conflict which the Christian maintains with the sin that dwelleth in him.
2. In the hostile treatment which the Christian experiences from the world.
3. In the chastening which the Christian receives from his heavenly Master.
II. IT IS LIGHT.
1. It is light compared with the burden of the unpardoned sin in another world.
2. It is light compared with the burden of unpardoned sin in this world.
3. It is made light in itself to those who bear it; strength is given to bear it.
Parallel VersesKJV: For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.