(Resp. -- Brethren, sing praises, to the Son of the Lord of all; Who has bound for you crowns, such as kings long for!)
1. Your garments glisten, my brethren, as snow; -- and fair is your shining in the likeness of Angels!
2. In the likeness of Angels, ye have come up, beloved, -- from Jordan's river, in the armour of the Holy Ghost.
3. The bridal chamber that fails not, my brethren, ye have received: -- and the glory of Adam's house to-day ye have put on.
4. The judgment that came of the fruit, was Adam's condemnation: -- but for you victory, has arisen this day.
5. Your vesture is shining, and goodly your crowns: -- which the Firstborn has bound for you, by the priest's hand this day.
6. Woe in Paradise, did Adam receive: -- but you have received, glory this day.
7. The armour of victory, ye put on, my beloved: -- in the hour when the priest, invoked the Holy Ghost.
8. The Angels rejoice, men here below exult: -- in your feast, my brethren, wherein is no foulness.
9. The good things of Heaven, my brethren, ye have received: -- beware of the Evil One, lest he despoil you.
10. The day when He dawned, the Heavenly King: -- opens for you His door, and bids you enter Eden.
11. Crowns that fade not away, are set on your heads: -- hymns of praise hourly, let your mouths sing.
12. Adam by means of the fruit, God cast forth in sorrow: -- but you He makes glad, in the bride-chamber of joy.
13. Who would not rejoice, in your bridechamber, my brethren? -- for the Father with His Son, and the Spirit rejoice in you.
14. Unto you shall the Father, be a wall of strength: -- and the Son a Redeemer, and the Spirit a guard.
15. Martyrs by their blood, glorify their crowns: -- but you our Redeemer, by His Blood glorifies.
16. Watchers and Angels, joy over the repentant: -- they shall joy over you my brethren, that unto them ye are made like.
17. The fruit which Adam, tasted not in Paradise: -- this day in your mouths, has been placed with joy.
18. Our Redeemer figured, His Body by the tree: -- whereof Adam tasted not, because he had sinned.
19. The Evil One made war, and subdued Adam's house: -- through your baptism, my brethren, lo! he is subdued this day.
20. Great is the victory, but to-day you have won: -- if so be ye neglect not, you shall not perish, my brethren.
21. Glory to them that are robed, glory to Adam's house! -- in the birth that is from the water, let them rejoice and be blessed!
22. Praise to Him Who has robed, His Churches in glory! -- glory to Him Who has magnified, the race of Adam's house.