The Heroic Women of Early Indiana Methodism.
Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary1. (n.) A piece split off; a splinter.
2. (n.) A thin piece of wood, or other substance, used to keep in place, or protect, an injured part, especially a broken bone when set.
3. (n.) A splint bone.
4. (n.) A disease affecting the splint bones, as a callosity or hard excrescence.
5. (n.) One of the small plates of metal used in making splint armor. See Splint armor, below.
6. (v. t.) Splint, or splent, coal. See Splent coal, under Splent.
7. (v. t.) To split into splints, or thin, slender pieces; to splinter; to shiver.
ThesaurusSplint (1 Occurrence)
... 3. (n.) A splint bone. 4. (n.) A disease affecting the splint bones, as
a callosity or hard excrescence. ... See Splint armor, below. ...
/s/splint.htm - 7k
Splinter (5 Occurrences)
Splendour (32 Occurrences)
Match (4 Occurrences)
Bible ConcordanceSplint (1 Occurrence)
Ezekiel 30:21 Son of man, I have broken the arm of Pharaoh king of Egypt; and behold, it has not been bound up, to apply healing medicines, to put a bandage to bind it, that it be strong to hold the sword.
LinksBible Concordance • Bible Dictionary • Bible Encyclopedia • Topical Bible • Bible Thesuarus